Some webinars may charge fees in order to take part.
- Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- American Planning Association
- Federation of Canadian Municipalities / Fédération Canadienne des Municipalitiés
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
- The American Institute of Architects
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- New Brunswick Department of Environment Sustainable Community Design
Health Impact Assessment: Step by Step
A 12-hour online continuing education course on health impact assessment (HIA) of public policies will be offered by the NCCHPP. This online course will focus on the five steps of HIA and will take place over 4 weeks. It will allow you to become familiar with the HIA process applied to public policies, recognize its fundamentals, and think about the favourable conditions for successful HIA implementation. Successful completion of this course is worth 12 structured CPL credits.
September 15 to October 10, 2014, in English
October 27 to November 21, 2014, in French.