75 Kent St
PE C1A 7K4
Mark your calendars for the API Conference to be held September 27-29, 2017 in Charlottetown, PEI at the Rodd Charlottetown.
Call For Presentations:
The theme for this year’s conference is Nimble Responses, Rapid Innovation. If you are interested in presenting on a topic related to this theme, please submit the following by email to Janice Harper, MCIP at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be received no later than 4pm, Friday, May 12, 2017. Download our Call for Conference Presentations for more details:
- an abstract of your presentation (500 words max, including details on format of the presentation),
- title of presentation
- a brief bio of the presenters (100 words max per presenter),
- the name of presenter, job title, and contact information,
- list of required materials, and
- time slot required for the presentation
Changes in how we live, communicate, do business, move and interact are taking place at an ever-increasing pace. In the face of these changes, communities are striving to transform to meet the need of their residents, placing pressure on planners to facilitate rapid change by re-imagining processes and requirements and adopting new technologies. Planners now face the challenge of harnessing a need for change as an opportunity to positively shift the way we design, shape and protect our natural and built environments.
You can now book your hotel at the conference rate. Rodd Charlottetown is offering rooms at $174 for a standard room and $274 for a deluxe suite. This is still a busy time of year, so book soon!
- All rates are subject to 15% HST, and there is also a Tourism Accommodation Levy of 3% which is also subject to 15% HST.
- Rates are quoted per night and are net Non-Commissionable.
- Guestroom Reservations must be cancelled no later than 72 hours prior to arrival date to avoid cancellation charges.
- Check-in 3pm & Check-out 11am.
- The above rate can be extended 3 days pre/post the conference based on availability at time of booking.
For Booking Reservations Online Click HERE or call 1-800-565-RODD (7633)
Please Request the “Atlantic Planners Institute” block of guestrooms
Reservations to be made by August 26th
Sponsorship opportunities are available at various levels
- Gold sponsorship: $2000 and up
- Silver: $1000 to $1999
- Bronze: $500 to $999
- Nutrition break: up to $500
For more details, download our sponsorship categories and application form.