COMPANY NAMERegional Service Commission 11
APPLICATION DEADLINENovember 10, 2022
Regional Service Commission 11
Planning and Development Division
RSC11 is a Planning Commission providing a variety of Planning, Development and Building Inspection services in the Central NB area. We provide services to 10 new Municipal entities and a large Rural District. Our offices are based in Fredericton. We provide a very competitive wage and benefit package to our employees.
RSC 11 is seeking a Planner, reporting to the Manager of Building and Development, located in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
- Developing rural plans for unincorporated areas as well as municipalities;
- Consulting with the public & liaising with government departments;
- Preparing zoning confirmation & compliance letters;
- Preparing public information concerning rural plans & land-use planning;
- Drafting & reviewing background reports as part of developing rural plans;
- Leading working groups for rural plans;
- Liaison with Local Service Districts as well as municipal councils;
- Other duties that may be assigned by the Manager.
Desirable Training & Experience:
Graduation from a program in land use planning or related program from a recognized university to the level of Bachelor’s degree or a community college diploma in a related field with at least two years of practical experience. Written and spoken competence in English is required. Some evening and weekend work required.
Salary will be based on education & experience. Please state your salary expectations. Applications must be received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax (506)457-4896, or in person at our office at 860 Prospect Street, Fredericton, NB by November 10, 2022.