Job and RFP Posting Submissions
Whether you are an employer searching for a planning professional to join your team or undertake a contract or you are seeking planning-related employment in Atlantic Canada, API is a great resource for connecting and growing your team or your career.
Post a Job Opening or RFP
Pricing for Job and RFP Posting Service
Pricing includes posting on the API website and general promotion through API’s social media and bi-monthly (2 times a month) electronic newsletter to the API membership (300+ members).
Basic Job or RFP Posting:
$150 + HST for 30 days
- Submission for postings for unpaid Student job opportunities or internships are free of charge.
- Submission for postings of paid Student job opportunities or internships will receive a 10% discount from the basic job posting price.
Please note: All submissions will be reviewed by API before live posting. Pricing includes posting your submission on the API website for up to a maximum of 30 days from the date posted live on the website. Please allow for 24 hours for your submission to be reviewed and posted. Upon approval, you will receive an invoice from API for payment. We accept Visa or MasterCard or cheque payment.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
The Atlantic Planners Institute (API) offers electronic posting of employment opportunities by outside third-party organizations and/or individuals. These services are offered at the sole discretion of API.
- Submissions Moderated: All submissions of postings are subject to review by API prior to their posting online.
- Submissions Subject to Review: API reserves the right to reject or decline any posting, or remove any posting, at any time, for any reason. API further reserves the right to review and edit, at its discretion, any posting, as API may deem necessary from time to time, for length, clarity, legal, technical or any other reason.
- Errors & Omissions: API accepts no responsibility for errors, omissions or other technical issues related to any posting which result from the original content or information submitted.
- Content Liability: API accepts no responsibility or liability for the information or content displayed online in any posting.
- Disruption to Services: While API will make every reasonable, good-faith effort to deliver posting services as outlined to users, API accepts no responsibility for delays, technical failures, or other disruptions which may occur from time to time due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of API.
- Payment: By submitting any posting online, the user agrees to and accepts full responsibility for all costs (including all applicable fees, taxes, and other charges) as outlined. API reserves the right to impose penalties, interest, or other charges on unpaid invoices.
- Prices Subject to Change: API reserves the right to amend or change prices, fees or other charges associated with posting services from time to time.
- Privacy: API respects the privacy of posting service users, and will make all reasonable, good-faith efforts to protect private or personal information provided to API. API does not sell, share, or otherwise disclose private or personal information provided to API.